This has been our weather for over a week now. The clouds just hang there at the tops of the mountains. The sun doesn't break through and it's been COLD! BUT it's not raining which is so unusual for this type of weather. And the clouds are staying high enough that it's still plenty bright and we can still enjoy the greenery (now that things are actually green) on the mountain sides. Interesting summer...at least I'm not too hot and missing out on all kinds of fun things because I'm so pregnant! :)
6 comments:
that is a good point about not having to be pregnant and hot. but still, i am HATING this summer. i keep catching myself saying to people, "this winter has been so long." then i realize it's not winter. it's not even spring. it's SUMMER. grr.
I will trade you...that looks so nice and cold!! Seeing that picture makes me kinda miss it!!
Kari - I'd take this weather over Arizona any day! :) I hope you guys can come for a visit sometime soon!
You're smart!! I don't think we will be up anytime soon. We were thinking December, but not looking good. So who knows when we will be there. You guys are always welcome here, in the winter of course. :)
I finally made it to your blog!! Your kids are getting sooooo big! I know that that is natural and all, but holy cow how time flies. I am jealous that you are due so soon, not that I am quite ready for a newborn, but I understand the whole being pregnant summer thing. =(. No fun! But, we are so excited for our new addition also. My family is trying to plan a trip to Valdez around the end of July. I'll have to look you up.
Soooooooo . . . is there a baby yet!!??
Post a Comment