I've updated my blog - below you'll find almost twenty new posts! I guess it isn't so bad that we woke-up to rain this morning. I've gotten much-needed laundry done too...now I think I'll have a nap! :)
Yeah, I thought I had a lot of new posts! You definitely beat me on that. I was wondering if you had given up on your blog, since you hadn't posted in forever. Your kids are so cute and you guys look like you are always doing something fun. Also if you are looking for a good dog I would highly recommend a mini schnauzer.
2 comments:
Yeah, I thought I had a lot of new posts! You definitely beat me on that. I was wondering if you had given up on your blog, since you hadn't posted in forever. Your kids are so cute and you guys look like you are always doing something fun. Also if you are looking for a good dog I would highly recommend a mini schnauzer.
Thank you so much Michelle. They are both doing better and we brought Madilyn home today. Thank you again.
Post a Comment