Wednesday, July 9

Tagged!

3 Joys
1. My Family
2. Creating
3. Parties / Good Food (these go together, right?)

3 Fears
1. Amusement park rides that shoot you straight up in the air - it always feels like it's not going to stop and you'll just keep going.
2. That I'm not doing the best I can as a parent.
3. Rising gas prices!

Current Obsessions
1. Cleaning - even though you would never know it if you came to my house...it just can't seem to stay clean, nor do I have the energy for it to be done exactly like I want; but I'm one of those that wants everything just so when you bring the new baby home!
2. Dreyers Sugar-free frozen fruit bars - YUMMY!
3. Re-reading my favorite books. I'm usually not one to read the same book twice, but lately I've been rereading everything...it's like all of a sudden I have this intense desire to remember all the little details I forget due to the sheer volume of books I read a year.

3 Random Facts About Me
1. I prefer cooler weather - 60's are just right for me (I live in the right place for this - but this summer has been a tad on the cold side even for me)!
2. I have a hard time sitting through a movie without working on / doing something else (crafting, writing, even reading) at the same time...UNLESS the movie is REALLY good. This drives my husband crazy because when I do this I tend to ask too many questions.
3. I've never been one for buying / shopping for clothes. HOWEVER I do love jackets and flip-flops and own way more of those items than any one person needs!

I'm going to tag:
-Jennalee
-Melissa S.
-Tiffany

(I understand if it doesn't happen...I don't update my blog often enough - people have probably stopped checking)! :)

2 comments:

aubreyannie said...

just tonight i was complaining to paul how i can't ever keep up on our house clutter. i feel like i'm ALWAYS picking kidstuff up. grr. but yum on the good food at parties. especially appetizers!

Smedley Family said...

not me! I still check your blog! Im doing the fireweed, but only the 50 this year, so I wish I would see you in Valdez, but I won't even make it to glennallen. Just the race and back this year. But we need to get together soon. Miss ya!