Doing our best to enjoy every minute!
I hope everything goes well for you. Make sure you get some good picture's. I want to see the little guy.
I can't wait!!!!!!!!
you are so cute!! i am so excited for you!!
No FAIR!! When I am 10 days to go I can't even reach around my baby bump, although it is much bigger than a bump by then!!! In other words, you look great!
No way! Is this picture recent? You look only 6 months pregnant!! NO fair! Good luck with everything!
Yup, I have to agree . . . you stink. You don't look ready to deliver. :) You look AMAZING!!
Thank you all for your nice comments...my babies do hide pretty well...BUT I would trade it to look like you all non-preggo! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I hope everything goes well for you. Make sure you get some good picture's. I want to see the little guy.
I can't wait!!!!!!!!
you are so cute!! i am so excited for you!!
No FAIR!! When I am 10 days to go I can't even reach around my baby bump, although it is much bigger than a bump by then!!! In other words, you look great!
No way! Is this picture recent? You look only 6 months pregnant!! NO fair! Good luck with everything!
Yup, I have to agree . . . you stink. You don't look ready to deliver. :) You look AMAZING!!
Thank you all for your nice comments...my babies do hide pretty well...BUT I would trade it to look like you all non-preggo! :)
Post a Comment