And yes folks, that is the sun...Kyle seemed to enjoy it just as much as the rest of us. Today was the first time it's been out since he was born just over a week ago - it was badly needed by all!
Oh, he is adorable!! Guess what, we are heading down to Valdez today. Let the good times roll with the ol' family caravan. I am pretty sure I still have your celly number, but if not I hope you are in the phone book. My number is still 227-6780. We'll look you up when we get there. I know my dad is anxious to check out the fishing hot spots. =).
5 comments:
Oh, he is adorable!! Guess what, we are heading down to Valdez today. Let the good times roll with the ol' family caravan. I am pretty sure I still have your celly number, but if not I hope you are in the phone book. My number is still 227-6780. We'll look you up when we get there. I know my dad is anxious to check out the fishing hot spots. =).
What a sweet little guy! He is just precious and the kids look like they are doing really well with him!
OH he is just as cute as can be!!!
so sweet you guys! he looks just like the fam!
what a sweet picture, michelle. i can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment