Tuesday, January 5

Corey's Birthday

I was informed today that I needed to update my blog...it's true, I'm way behind...I've wanted to update for awhile now but the thought of how long it was going to take to upload all our pictures was a bit overwhelming. I've decided on a new approach thanks to my new friend Picasa - I'll be trying collages to see if that speeds up the process!

We planned on celebrating Corey's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese when we went to Anchorage for Thanksgiving...but since he's old enough to know when his actual birthday is it was important for him to open a few gifts that night. Dave and I gave him this awesome Dinosaur pop-up book we found at our local health food store of all places - it was and still is a big hit; and Moon Sand. Kali gave him Sea Monkeys and Kyle a Hex bug.

The next week we partied at Chuck E. Cheese! Our good friends the Leishmans and Banners were able to join us and all the kids (young and old) had a great time! Everyone 'donated' their tickets to Corey so he could choose a prize from the 'store' at the end of the night. He chose the stuffed snake, of course!

1 comment:

Jenni Smith said...

Thank you for the updates.