I'm hoping for those interested, that when you click on the collage it gets bigger and you're better able to see all the pictures. Christmas Eve was very relaxing - we had our prime rib/king crab dinner and then the kids opened their pjs and their present from their great grandpa and grandma Dahlstrom. They LOVE the monkey game and played several rounds...the goal was to beat uncle Cody. We usually go for a walk and look at lights on Christmas Eve, but this year the roads were so icy we stayed inside...we didn't want any concussions! After we got home from grandpa and grandma's the kids set out the cookies and milk for Santa, carrots for his reindeer, and hung their stockings. Then we read the Christmas story in Luke before bed. We also had to have a discussion with Corey about how it's okay to get up to go potty in the night because Santa does not want to be seen so if he hears you getting up - he'll hurry out of the house! My kids are so funny about strangers (even Santa and the Easter Bunny) being in their house at night! ;)

2 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had a nice Christmas.
I like the collage idea, it takes up less space and is way cute. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas, the kids look cute in their new pj's! We were bummed we missed you in Valdez this last trip, we'll catch ya next time!
Post a Comment