Friday, July 17

Recent Finishes


+
Top one for my cousin's baby girl on the way and the bottom for my sister's bridal gift. I'm kind of getting into the pieced backs - think I'll keep going with that. The back of the baby quilt was pretty cute - all white (I know not super practical for a baby but it was cute) whith one strip of the strips like on the front going horizontal instead of vertical.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE the bridal quilt! The pattern and colors are awesome! Is the baby quilt the mod quilt tutorial from ohfransson???

thebinghamfamily said...

Tanks for posting pictures of your quilts. Love to see them . . . you have inspired me to finish mine & get to doing more!!

Fickes Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love them both but especially the one for Ang! You're amazing

Shannon Major said...

Please share with me where you find time for all your amazing craftiness with a house full of children. I only have one (and one cooking) and cant' hardly keep up with the laundry.

I LOVE the colors on Angela's quilt by the way.