The kids LOVED Lagoon! We had such a fun day riding the rides and spending time in the water park. I loved how many options there were for the little ones...we had so much fun we hardly noticed that it was 90 degrees.
Michelle!! Your little ones are so cute. Zack, Chris and I were just there on the 16th of July! We had so much fun too. I am glad its so close to home.
Oh that looks like so much fun for the kids! I would have loved to go to Lagoon this summer if I wasn't prego! Next summer for sure! You're kids are so grown up! I still remember when Kali was a baby and you guys sat in front of us in church...crazy how time flies! I can't believe Kyle is already 1 year old! Seems like you just had him!
3 comments:
Michelle!! Your little ones are so cute. Zack, Chris and I were just there on the 16th of July! We had so much fun too. I am glad its so close to home.
Looks like a lot of fun! I'm so glad to see you didn't take them on the scary mouse ride=)
Oh that looks like so much fun for the kids! I would have loved to go to Lagoon this summer if I wasn't prego! Next summer for sure! You're kids are so grown up! I still remember when Kali was a baby and you guys sat in front of us in church...crazy how time flies! I can't believe Kyle is already 1 year old! Seems like you just had him!
Post a Comment