We enjoyed a quiet evening at home this Friday. And yes, we do keep our house on the cool side but it's not THAT cold - the kids just got new winter hats and won't take them off. Hopefully they'll keep it up and when it is actually cold enough (quite possibly tomorrow) that the hats are needed it won't be a fight to get them on.
5 comments:
how cute! what movie did you guys end up watching?
Nim's Island - the kids loved it...I'm tired of cartoons and am constantly looking for something we can all watch together.
How did you group all six pics in one post?
I don't use Picasa - I just upload them from photoshop (what I use to manage/store our photos) using the "add image" button when creating a new post. I hope that helps...
That is so funny when Nels, Katelynd and colby were little they got new bike helmets and wouldn't take them off. So when I drove them somewhere the comment was made. " does your mom drive that badly" It was funny! Kids and their new stuff.
By-the-way how did you group those pictures. There is so much I still need to learn about blogging
Post a Comment