Sunday, September 21

Kali - 5, Corey - 2 3/4, Kyle - 2 months

6 comments:

aubreyannie said...

that kissy one is SWEET!

The Ragsdale Family said...

VERY CUTE!

The Ragsdale Family said...

Yes I got your emails. Thank you so much for doing that. As for the truck story it isn't that funny, one of those things you had to be there. But I put the truck into 4lo instead of 4hi and I couldn't get it out! Mark said we were going to have to put in a new motor, later he found out you have to stick the truck into neutral to switch it back to 2hi. My dad was not very happy with me!! :)

Fickes Family said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! They are all so cute and Kali's dress is adorable!!!

Jennalee :) said...

Sooooo cute!!! I absolutely LOVE your choice of colors & clothes. What a darling little bunch of kids. We miss you guys, but it was so good to see you

Smedley Family said...

Adorable pictures Michelle! I haven't seen your blog lately, and ALL of them are so good! I can't believe how little Kali is growing up and looking like a little girl!! Time flies! We'll have to make a vacation this winter and come see you guys and go sledding in the pass!