Tuesday, January 29

Introducing...

Baby Petersen III

Due approx. Aug. 2, 2008. BUT he/she is measuring ahead of schedule so it could be sooner!

3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

squeeeee!! i am so excited for you guys! he/she looks fantastic! are you feeling good?

Michelle said...

I'm getting really excited too! This was our first dr. appointment so it finally feels really real - he said with how much the little tike was moving around I should start to feel them soon...I LOVE that!

And I'm feeling GREAT! I'm in that blissful second trimester phase where the nausea is over and I haven't put on any weight or started to show yet. We find out in six weeks what we're having - then I get to start shopping!!! Dave says I really don't need to shop seeing as how we've already had one of each so we should have everything we need...but how can you not shop for new baby clothes?!

Melissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting! I'm way happy for you!!