Wednesday, March 7

When a spoon just isn't fast enough...


3 comments:

aubrey said...

very cute! michelle, i love those black chairs behind him. where'd you get them?

Michelle said...

Thanks Aubrey. Once upon a time the table and those chairs were a dark, graining, oak-colored set from Costco that I personally am not crazy about. Someone had given the set to a friend of mine after trying to faux-finish it in a stain over white, distressed, vintage look. They completed the top of the table with a black and white checkerboard. It was horrible. When my friend moved she said we could have them. So we stripped the table and refinished it in a dark cherry and I just spray painted the chairs black. I love them now...but they have quite the history! :)

aubrey said...

well they are BEAUTIFUL. and the fact that they were GIVEN to you is a huge plus. i love black furniture.