I went outside to clear off the car and start it so we could take Kali to school - it was snowing like crazy. Ten minutes later we went to get in the car and it looked like this. I thought the coloring was so cool I had to run back in and get my camera. I love Corey's eyes in this shot...even if you can see how dry and cracked his lips are!
4 comments:
Brrrr! It looks to cold there for me. I'm already ready for spring but it's still pretty cold here. Hopefully in the next few weeks it will start to warm up here.
Great pics! I bet you are loving your new lens. I am expecting mine any day. I can't remember what I ordered off the top of my head, but it should be nice;)
Amazing pictures!
oh my goodness. those trees are breathtaking. and corey is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment