Wednesday, January 14

Just because he's cute...:)

6 comments:

aubreyannie said...

squee. i just want to pinch his chubby folds.

Cindy said...

You're so lucky to have such a cute baby with a great baby personality. He is adorable.

Melissa said...

He is just adorable!!

The '6' Fairbanks said...

I will have to get photography secrets from you. I just got a D60 for Christmas!

The Wageman Clan said...

Hi, Michelle! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It was good to "hear" from you. I had to also link to yours from Jennalee's so this should be a fun way to see what's going on in your lives.

We really love having Tyler & Amanda here. Now Carey has somebody to go do all the outdoorsy things with. We've had a lot of fun getting together with them for dinner and games, and just getting to know them better.

I wish we would have lived here when you guys were in school. I also think we would have had fun doing things together. I always am more motivated when I have someone else to do things with. :) Carey and I are really hoping to make it to Alaska someday.

Anyway, I hope all is going well for you and your family!

The Ragsdale Family said...

Why did Corey have to have PT? Maybe you told me and I forgot, sorry!?