Thursday, March 6

Back to the Dr...

This time for a broken Collar Bone. Poor little guy has had a rough couple of months. It started in December with his stay in the hospital for Croupe. He had a twenty-four hour flu bug in January. Fell off the edge of the stairs at my parents house - we thought he broke his nose but everything looked fine the next day so we didn't take him in on that one. Split his lip; and just last weekend finished a ten-day stint of antibiotics for an ear infection.

Thank goodness for insurance!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay AJ said...

Wow! So sorry to hear about your little man! Corey seems a little accident prone! Good thing he is so tough! Finally took the time to find your blog Michelle. I saw it briefly once a long time ago but then life got crazy and I dropped off of the blogging universe. Well, struggling to come back and decided to add my blogging friends to my page so that I could keep in better touch with you all. I am inspired and motivated! CONGRATULATIONS on baby #3! Can't wait to find out what you'll be having (if you will be). Anyway, hope Corey heals well, hope your dad is doing okay with his knee... and all of you and the fam. Email me if you get a chance! Lindsay