THIS is our weather by the hour for here today...
Particularly pay attention to the "feels like" column.
Because that is what it actually feels like.
Again.
It's going on it's second week.
And looks like it will continue at least through the weekend.
Can you say Spring Fever?
4 comments:
I can say SPRING FEVER loud and clear!!! I'm so ready for camping, fishing and semi green grass. OH! and I'm definitely ready for less wind and warmer temps!!!
I can't wait to take my trip to Texas at the end of this month!
Oooohhh...I'm so envious! It doesn't look like we're getting out until August. And of course, that's the time of year a person actually wants to be here.
holy moly, michelle. time to redeem those tickets and come for a visit? today was sunny and 47.
oh my goodness! We'll be getting to Alaska in a week from today! I'm a little nervous. We've been watching all the weather reports and we have to pass through Toq = -10. oooooo my goodness! Spring Fever will hit hard, I'm sure. Keep warm!!
Congratulations on baby Petersen III!! THat is exciting!
Post a Comment