Sunday, September 2

Annual Camping/Fishing Trip to the Gulkana River.

I didn't get up at 4 AM with the men to go down to the river...so...I don't actually have any pictures of the Kings caught. They were caught though, lots of them, just happened to not be in the evenings while I was at the river.
You can tell by the look on Corey's face, how he feels about the 4-wheeler.
Homemade fishing poles...or weapons.

Uncle Tyler fishing with Kali on his back. I do believe my mom has a picture of my dad doing this very same thing with my sister in the back pack many years ago. The scenery is exactly the same. We grew up on this river.
Painting rocks!

Salmon fry.

Grandpa's buddy.

Bubbles!
It's a keeper!

Curing the salmon eggs for bait.



We were there for Solstice this year (longest day of the year). Per Jeremy's request this photo was taken at 12:31 AM.

No comments: